Munger for NC Governor--2008!!

Recording the campaign activities, events, and happenings of the Munger for Governor campaign.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Libertaroin

My heartfelt thanks to Percy Walker, for his kind endorsement.

His description of "libertaroin" may, indeed, be my drug of choice.

And I'm certain that none of the (probably libelous) claims about Mr. Walker have any truth to them.

But I will have to give some thought to his "affirmative action" plank, in his own campaign....

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Mungowitz said...

I am most appreciative.

I think that with a budget of $100 million, I may well be able to hit the 2% goal established by HB#88 last summer.

Or, maybe even 3%! The sky is the limit for this new coalition of...well, hard to say what, but this new coalition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home